Spinal subluxations poster. The spinal nerves from the anterior of the spine. Views of cervical, thoracic and lumbar subluxations. Description of the components of the vertebral subluxation complex.
Components of the Vertebral Subluxation Complex
Traditionally there have been 5 components that form the chiropractic subluxation. The vertebral subluxation complex is differentiated by the fifth component, general systemic disturbances secondary to the spinal misalignment (vertebral subluxation).
1. Spinal Kinesiopathology - spinal pathomechanics, including alignment and motion irregularities.
2. Neuropathophysiology/Neuropathology - compressed or facilitated nerve tissue.
3. Myopathology - muscle spasm, muscle weakness/ atrophy.
4. Histopathology - inflammation, edema and swelling of tissue, usually local to the traumatized area.
5. Pathophysiology/Pathology - pathophysiologic and pathoanatomical changes due to the previous four components usually seen locally as degeneration, fibrous tissue and/or erosion local and peripherally as a loss of global homeostasis.
Brand: Acupuncture Products PTChiroComplex
♦ Please check your shipping address before completing your transaction!
Money back guarantee on all orders.